- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
- When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website maybe asked to provide certain personal information about you.
- Such information we collect may include: Your name, Your address, Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
- When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
- Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
- Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
- We call this data Personal Information.
How We Use Personal Information and Device Information
- We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
- We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
- With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
Sharing Your Personal Information and Device Information
- Our website does not alter its data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We'll only share your information with third parties in so far as it’s necessary.
- If you are a resident of United Kingdom or of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
- To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
- For more information please contact us using the details below.